Monday 30 March 2015

Jessica's 18th birthday 'penis' cake

This was a very fun and interesting cake to work on.

My little sister asked me to help her make a birthday cake for her best friend.. this wasn't exactly what I was thinking lol

 This was my first cake that I actually carved into a shape, much easier than I thought!

 First we stacked and filled the cake, then we carved out the shape. Next step was to crumb coat the whole cake, then put the final layer of icing over top.
After the cake was covered we put it onto a cake board then piped the boarder around and did some extra add ons my sister thought would be funny.

 All in all it was a fun cake to do and good quality time with my little sister (:


 Just for laughs, heres what the final cake looked like:
Looks pretty cool eh!
 
Happy 18th Birthday Jessica!


No comments:

Post a Comment